F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Puella Magi Madoka Magica short review


I finished watching it. And after I finished the series, I was like o.o


See, this mahou shoujo series is different from those fluffy, sparkly mahou-shoujo ones. This anime has a much more darker side. It also included some things about space and time. My first impression of it was " Oh.. just another fluffy mahou-shoujo anime ^__^" And I bought it from a store. But it proved me wrong.. there was a lot of depressing scenes and the story really has a lot of twists which you wouldn't expect. I heard that this anime won the grand prize for some sort of art thing in Japan.. And btw, this anime is for 13 years up. Makes sense to me.


 I mean, it's not violent, but it's.. meant for thirteen year olds and above.

Hey.. anyway.. It's Christmas Eve today.., but why does it feel like any other day???!!! T___T

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top

Post a Comment