F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Vampire Knight chapter 79 and a Hatsune Miku Append Song~
Oh My God. 


.. OMG asdasdkjhfjashfiheaf

WHAT???!!!!

%^%$%^$$# I just read Vampire Knight chapter 79 and my reaction:





NOOOOO MY KANAME....





You see, I'm a Kaname fan. And this chapter made me...                                          




Noo I refuse to believe that Kaname is bad!!! I refuse I refuse I REFUSE.






Ah.. Wait. I'm reading this now, and I think I'm starting to get my hopes up a bit now...  For those of you who don't know Vampire Knight, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO TRY IT.


Okayy end of Vampire Knight post. Hatsune Miku Append coming up ^^






Really cute, right? Hehehehehe. It's composed by Oster Project.

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top

Post a Comment