F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

The new blog layout. Kuroshitsuji fanfic. School.
Yeah, for those of you who visit often, you would have realised that I changed by blog's skin :3


Love the new look. How about you? :D I had to change a lot of HTML stuff, as usual.

My Kuroshitsuji fanfiction is coming okay. Hee hee. I love writing. I love imagining. It's about Sebastian and my character named Louise ♥. Over here.


School work is freaking killing me. 


I have so much things to do. And exam is just the next month. 

OH NO!!!!!







Uh oh uh oh uh oh.
My math is going to be such a problem. There are two math classes in my year.
The extended class, and the core class. The extension is for those who
are better at math than the core kids. So. I managed to get put in the
extension class, but I just barely passed the test -_-;;;


Today's song:

THIS SONG IS SO BEAUTIFUL. IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY. (Almost. I'm
not the type to cry watching a movie or something.)




Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top

Post a Comment