F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

HELLO!!
みんなさん!! I'm so sorry for not posting for so long!!!



I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!

Ohh.. It's because lately, I'm being weighed down by my VERY MANY SCHOOLWORK.





Sigh.. My goodness. Cause this week is like progressive week (Meaning the teachers assess us to see how well we're doing in our school work) AAHHH. I'm drowning.. Help..

Oh, yeah. I just realized. I have 4 followers now! I found out when I logged in after a long while. Thank you, followers!! I will try my best to post really nice Vocaloid songs and interesting things.

Aside from that, today I'll just post random, pretty pictures for you all :)




Here:



OMG I LOVE THIS PAIRING LELOUCH X SHIRLEY


















This picture above is from Deviantart.

Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top

Post a Comment