F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Good evening!
Hi all! :) I like Google Chrome. It's my fav browser. What browser do you guys all use? I used to use Mozilla Firefox, but I switched to Chrome last year, and I seriously love it. It's so clean and neat! And I love how you can slide the tabs so they can change position (I wonder if Firefox can do that too?).

Remember how I said in my last post about Egomama, Long distance love relationship, and Lost-love elegy was one story about the same characters? Well, I found another song about the same story. And it's so nice. (Of course, DUH it's Deco*27 ;)  )  So the singer for this song is Topi, who sang Long distance love relationship and Sunadokei. She's wonderful :) She's best known for this song: Light Lag. Which is the song I found.



Have a nice evening!

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top

Post a Comment