F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

DIAMOND NO KUNI NO ALICE
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay okay give me a moment to calm down for.


OHMYGOODNESS you know the otome game series Wonderful Wonder World? It's inspired by Lewis Carroll's story of Alice in Wonderland. THE OTOME SERIES IS AN AWESOME GAME. Lol it's not like I played it before though.. hee hee. I just read a lot of reviews and route summaries online. BUT STILL IT'S LIKE STILL AWESOME. Official QuinRose (The maker of the series) site in japanese is here. Anyway. The newest addition to the series is Alice in the country of diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg.. omg omg omg. Know why I'm so excited? CAUSE THE ART IS SO DAYUMM NICE!!!! Because, you know, I actually never really was a fan of Hoshina Soumei's artwork. She's the one who did all the artwork for the WWW series. I never really liked her art that much.. I wonder why.  .___.  It isn't pretty enough I guess. :l Let's see!




This is Hoshina Soumei's artwork.








This is Mamenosuke Fujimaru's artwork. So pretty!!!! (I think.. better than the original. Though that may be only my opinion.)

To see more of her artwork, here.

Ohmygosh I'm so excited. It's coming out an December though..



Sigh...

BUT STILL AT LEAST IT'S COMING OUT HAHAHAHA




Oh gosh I feel like jumping up and down I'm fangirling so much.



Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top

Post a Comment