F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

I'M BACK, PEEPS!!!!! Warning: SERIOUS FANGIRL SCREAMING
KYAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?????

I missed you guys :') Sorry for not updating for so long!

I finished my exam now ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ  Hehehe like FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It's time to PARTAAAAY!!!       (≧∇≦)/    (≧∇≦)/      (≧∇≦)/    (≧∇≦)/

Nah, it's time to update :P Hahah (*´∀`*)☆

Kyaaaaaaa I have a lot to tell you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You have been warned about serious fangirl screaming before)



SO I FOUND THIS OMG OMG OMG MANGA THAT I AM SO IN LOVE WITH KYAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S LIKE THE BEST MANGA IN MANGA HISTORY 







I can't stop fangirling KYA KYAAAAAAAA


It's called....

Kamisama Hajimemashita!!!

Summary:

Momozono Nanami’s dad, a man with a penchant for gambling, disappeared after accumulating a huge amount of debt. Thus, she was chased out of her house by the debt collectors. When she met a timid man being chased by a dog, he told her that he’d give her his house. She believed his persuasive talk, but when she went to his house… it turned out to be a shrine. Moreover, a guy with fox ears appeared, which made Nanami even more confused. What will become of homeless and confused Nanami?

From mangafox.


The manga pics!! 



Preview of a page here if you're curious.. Kekeke: http://www.mangareader.net/425-57781-20/kamisama-hajimemashita/chapter-20.html











 KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH THE HOTNESS/SEXINESS OF DEMON-FORM TOMOE WITH LONG HAIR

Oh dear.. I'm practically nosebleeding....




Guys, if you haven't read this manga yet

.
...
....
...............



YOUR LIFE IS INCOMPLETEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Seriously, girls. This shoujo manga is the definition of a perfect manga. I'm not exaggerating..... Oh gosh.. *feels woozy due to Tomoe's smexiness.*

The latest chapter out is chapter 81. Actually, the raws for chapter 82-86 is out already, but it's not scanlated yet, and is in Chinese. You'll have to look for the site in the Kamisama Hajimemashita mangfox forum or just google it. But luckily, there are translations done so you can read them with the chinese raws!!


Also.
.
...
......
...............





THIS PERFECT, FLAWLESS MANGA WAS MADE INTO AN ANIME RECENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it aired on October 10th in Japan. 




My life is officially complete. GO FOR IT GUYS IT WILL MAKE THE GRASS GREENER, THE SKY BLUER AND YOUR SHOUJO MANGA LIST COMPLETE

There are, apparently, a couple 'o other shoujo manga being produced into an anime.
Both of them are really good. Especially Tonari no kaibutsu-kun!!



Sukitte ii na yo















..Hey, is it just me, or does the colouring and style look alike to the Vampire Knight anime? Oh well. Anyway, this is a sorta smutty shoujo manga. Let's say around 14+?


Tonari no kaibutsu-kun

This manga's really cute and funny hehehehe    (●´∀`●)









Hehehe kawaii, kawaii.


Also, Vampire Knight chapter 87 is out!!!! You can go read it now!


..I'm kinda mad...

Nvm. I like Kaname. If you read the chapter, you'll know why I'm not happy. (;¬_¬)

Honestly, it kinda downed my spirits.



Honestly, I don't know why I never liked Zero. Since the start of the manga, I didn't like him one bit  (¬、¬)  I'm okay with his personality (I think) Those kind of guys are okay, but.. Somehow.. I don't like Zero... I don't like his looks. Don't get me wrong, he is damn hot. But.. just not my type (´Д`)

I found some really nice Vampire Knight icons here:

http://anyakuran.livejournal.com/2408.html

So beautiful!


I haven't been able to update my Kuroshitsuji fanfiction for so long... Over a month............... I'm sorry.. Please shoot me now   x___x  Too busy! But of course, now that my exams are over, I'll be able to update and write a lot more! Look forward to the story ;) Hehehe





Labels: , , , , , , , ,


1 comment[s] | back to top


Blogger Todjima Yuuki said on August 21, 2015 at 8:42 PM  

Your site is super cute I wish you a good continuation so that you will surprise us more ^^

Post a Comment