F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない/Ano hana
I just finished watching Ano hana and ermaigawd 

THE FEELS








IT'S SO FREAKING EFFING DAMN GOOD AND MADE ME CRY LIKE TEARS WERE LITERALLY ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS NON STOP AT THE END IT'S SO TOUCHING LIKE 



I can't even. Ohmygosh. It's so touching and just slf;askfaffas;fj indescribable. That's the first anime that made tears actually roll off my cheeks.






Ano hi mita hana no namae wo bokutachi wa mada shiranai. Long name right lmao






*sniff sniff* I just finished it.. And gawd, it really tugs at your heartstrings. Such a simple story yet it makes you cry buckets. That's Japanese anime for you.



The real reason I started this anime was cause there was this sale selling two anime DVDs at a really cheap price. Anohana was a set with Sukitte ii na yo!




So I bought it. Aaaand also I've been seeing it a lot on tumblr- Anohana gifs. So I figured, it must be really quite popular, and decided to give it a try. I HATE TO THINK WHAT IF I HADN'T BOUGHT THE DISC AND DIDN'T WATCH THE ANIME I'D BE MISSING OUT ON A HELL LOT OF FEELS AND TEARS am I even making sense

Obviously I don't have to tell you guys how good/how you should freaking must try it if not I'll hunt you down and terrorize you at midnight. Right? :)

My favourite character is......



YUKIATSU

*SCREAMS* *FANGIRLS LIKE CRAZY*


\
Idk, I fell for him


















Kill me now

#killmenow .//////////////

*nosebleeds*

I really really like him. Even though he seems cold and mean and stuff, that's all outside. He's nice. And has a sense of humour. He's niceeee I mean, look at how he treats Anaru in the anime LOOK AT HOW HE TREATS HER HE EVEN ASKED HER OUT *SCREAMS* 

I kinda ship Yukiatsu x Anaru. Cause, idk, they suit each other ///// the cold, nonchalant one with the flustered one.






Dayum the feels. Urghh go Ankiatsu!!! Or Yukinaru LOL
Yukinaru sounds nicer hmmm

Btw this anime has this awesome romantic love triangle (not exactly triangle. More like.. pentagon? LMAO)

And it's a real tear-jerker. :)

I heard they had this Anohana fes. I don't know much about it, I'll try to find out more and update soon! :)

Btw Yukiatsu's voice is ear candy

Shizz just got real

Seriously

His voice is so sexy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Labels: , , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top

Post a Comment