F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 89- IT'S IN MY FAVOUR!
-Spoiler Alert-

WHOOOO OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M SO HAPPY *fangirls*

KYAA OMG!!!

Vampire Knight chapter 89 came out yesterday, and ... ... ...



I seriously cannot express how freaking satisfied I am.       


                                           


 I seriously freaking cannot believe Matsuri Hino-sensei turned over the tables. AND IN MY FAVOUR SOME MORE. And I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore. Wtf I'm so happy


And I am happy, because being a serious Kaname fan, I was all wtf during the past few chapters when Kaname was portrayed as a murderer and Yuki was all like trying to kill him. I was really like 'Wtf should I drop this manga?' when chapter 87 came out- I think that was the ball scene with Zero- because Yuki and Zero were being all too close and I was "HOW ABOUT KANAME??"

And now. I can't believe that all that was for Yuki's sake.



THE WHOLE THING LIKE MURDERING AND AVOIDING YUKI AND STUFF



To be honest, I wasn't all that excited when I saw that a new chapter was released, because of the previous chapters all being like Zeki lol.


Oh btw you know that he didn't kill Aidou's father?

It was actually to encourage detachment. To the rest, like Yuki and Aidou- the ones who trusted him. Because his resolve was that he was going to kill himself- his plan was to sacrifice his heart; put it in the furnace or something.. 

All this was for all of them.. 

Poor Kaname.. I should have known his love for Yuki can't be waver or fade or something.

I'm SO glad the story turned out like this- that Kaname isn't a murderer.

Thank you so much, Hino-sensei. I am sorry for raging before. *bows down*


And also this chapter made me SO DOKI DOKI. Obviously cause of Kaname.


..Btw you know they had it? You know, Kaname and Yuki. They did it /////////

Cause Kaname was "If you're not sure where you heart lies, I'll show you Yuki. If you're fine with someone like me."

OMFG.

Nearly died when I was reading it I'm so happy *dances around*

This chapter made me cry. I really do hope honestly that it ends a happy ending with Kaname and Yuki. Please, please, please, Hino-sensei. 

Gawd I'm so happy; it looks like the two do have mutual feelings after all I think.

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!





Labels: , , , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top

Post a Comment