F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

New korean otome game/etc
YESSS  THERE'S A NEW KOREAN OTOME GAME THAT'S JUST RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



OMGGGG ISN'T THE DRAWING SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! And it's korean... ;___; I am blessed. I can now understand and play an otome game. 

This korean otome game was recently released :DD If I'm not wrong.. IT'S ALSO AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH, HEAR THAT?? (More like see that lol)

Oh IT'S AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH..

AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE DEMO VERSION FOR FREE HERE!!!!!!!!

https://dl.cheritz.com/en/download

Sorry for the big font.. I'm just kinda excited. You know actually at the company's website here, they were actually recruiting people for the voice acting roles. When I saw that, I was so excited and wanted to try participating somehow but then I realized that they it was already over. All the info and recorded stuff were to be handed in by April 23rd. *Sob* I really want to try voice acting. It's so appealing and cool!!!! I want to try for an anime that's translated to korean ^ ^  Cause Korea usually dubs animes. Maybe I'll get to try somewhere in the future.


Actually I already downloaded the demo version above. I finished installing it, then clicked something on the menu. Then guess what. A blue error page showed up on my laptop screen and then  the laptop freaking reset. It shut down then started again. WTF?

So I was wondering whether the same thing will happen again if I install it again. Or maybe it's just the laptop I'm using.. it's so old and now the speaker is spoiled. What the heck.





It's so pretty! I'd give it 10/10 for graphic. Or picture. Or CG.




Oh Souhaiter is updated! Chapter ten up for reading! Here.


Thanks!








Labels: , , ,


1 comment[s] | back to top


Blogger Unknown said on November 10, 2016 at 1:53 AM  

................

Post a Comment