F A K E S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS Manga Anime Tumblr NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Little cry of the abyss romaji lyrics/ A soliloquy of the boy who cried wolf romaji/english lyrics
I found another vocaloid composer that became a favourite of mine. ;___; I love that composer so much omg

The composer's name is

Sasakure.UK.

His work is so amazing I can't even describe it (lol actually I just did) Anyway, his songs are so freaking awesome.

Like this one; it's an old-time Miku favourite of mine. It's append btw.









Anyway, so I was surfing on Youtube, when I ventured upon a Hatsune Miku Sasakure.UK video. (The latest one- the Christmas song one). So I clicked Sasakure.UK and guess what. It said that he was the composer of 'Lost and Found.' No wonder his name sounded familiar lol. So I searched his playlist thingy and I just clicked on this video. And the music was so insanely nice. I was like "Omg I'm sooo lucky I found out about this song." LOL

It was this song:






It's called 'Little cry of the abyss' feat. Asako Toki. Video over here. The song is just so magical! It gives the feeling that you're walking through a forest alone.



Little cry of the abyss- English lyrics


I want to be fascinated, by the place where dreams continue- the world
I was drowning, deeper than the sea
Nice to meet you
The one I chased and grabbed is the cruel binary system
I begin to walk

Oh, falling rain, don't stop
For I'm in love
My broken voice has withered
For I cried out loud, "I love you"

When I think about it, they already passed each other- our world
It's all twisted, the truth and my feelings; it's all painted out
Even though I know it's all in vain, I forced myself to smile, even though I'm already hurt

Within the transmitted reality contains happiness but also strength
The reason I can't stop my tears is because my feet hurt, they hurt
The dropped knife, I can't grasp it anymore
Rather than such an ending, I'd rather become bubbles
Disappear, disappear

-No, I think that it's just a small lie

I just wanted an "excuse," my prince
A miracle, my voice, or magical kiss, I don't need any of it

Oh, such a happy dream, don't disappear
For I'm in love
The noise of a crybaby should just become bubbles and disappear, disappear
I knew that I had to stand up with these feet
Both love and pain, I want to take them all in
Oh, my feelings, please get through before the story ends
My feelings, now shout out "I love you!"
My feelings, now shout out "I love you!"

I want to be fascinated by the place where dreams continue- the world
I was drowning, deeper than the sea
Nice to meet you.


Lyrics not mine. Though I altered it a bit to make it prettier lol.

Little cry of the Abyss- romaji lyrics
Misete hoshii yume no tsuzuki made- sekai
oboreteta no umi yori mo fukai
hajimemashite

oikakete tsukan da no wa 
zankoku na nishinhou 
watashi wa aruku wa 

furi dashi ta ame yo , yamanai de 
koishite tann da 
tsubure ta koe karashi te 
aishite masu to 
sakendada 

omoeba mou 
surechigatte ita no 
sekai 
neji magatteita  
jijitsu mo kokoro mo 
nuritsubushite sa 

muri da to wakatte temo 
murishi te waratte 
kizutsuite shimau no 

tsutawara nai genjitsu ni 
tada shiawase datte tsuyogatta 
namida tomaranai no wa 
shi ga itai 
itai seinanda 

otoshita naifu 
watashi ni wa mou tsukamenai 
konna ketsumatsu isso awa ni demo 
natte shimae shimae 

… No , I think that is just a small lie … 

iiwake ga hoshikatta dake na no ouji sama 
kiseki mo koi mo mahou no kisu mo hitsuyou nakatta 

shiawase sou na yume yo , kienai de 
koishitetanda 
nakimushi noizu nante 
awa ni demo natte 
shimae shimae 

wakatta no watashi wa 
kono ashi de tata nakucha 
koi mo itami mo 
zenbu uketomete itai kara 

omoi yo todoite yo 
monogatari ga owaru mae ni 
omoi yo saa 
aishite ” masu to 
sakebunda 

omoi yo saa aishite ”masu to sakebunda 

mise te hoshii 
yume no tsuzuki made 
sekai 
oboreteta no 
umi yori mo fukai 
hajimemashite.


Romaji by allisnoyume. I own nothing but the spacing lololol (You know, so it's easier to sing/pronounce)



This song is just as awesome too. Her voice is so angelic my goodness (I am not exaggerating btw)








This is 'A Soliloquy of The Boy Who Cried Wolf' feat. Cana (Sotte Bosse).Video this way. Her voice *melts* Gosh even though I'm a girl.


A Soliloquy of The Boy Who Cried Wolf english lyrics

All warm and worried
Laughing by my side
Those soft cheeks that you have
Ah how I hate them so much

My friend's friend was eaten
Oh what imprudence, imprudence
"There will be no immediate effect, I heard"
Such ambiguity, mister big-wig
With an iron collar put around my neck
I can't move
So I snarled at this irresponsible world in a loud voice,
"It's a lie!"

The cheers won't colour
The alarms won't stop ringing
Because I can't affirm myself at all
Though everyone laughs at me with a face like a dud shell,
Why are you crying by my side?

"The wolf is coming"
Be careful, or we'll be eaten; the sheep, me, you, and this town
"The wolf is coming"
I need to say, before the lie denies the lie

Before long, everyone started snarling at me
Oh what imprudence, what imprudence
As if "It's something even more obscure than a wolf"
That was a lie

With a mouth so huge,
It swallowed the whole town
So everyone, everyone turned pale and suddenly ran away
And suddenly, you went off somewhere too
I knew it from the beginning
But why oh why is it that my heart hurts?

"The wolf is coming"
I told you so. At this point it's too late!
"The wolf is coming"
I need to say, before that guy gets hungry

It's not that I told a lie
Like multiplying a "minus" by a "minus"
I multiplied a "lie" by a "lie"
Reality is a bit more gruesome than fiction
So here, to this irresponsible world in a loud voice,
that "It's a lie!", that "It's a lie!"

"I'm sorry, it's awkward" you said
and put a clumsy collar around my neck
An apology from you to me

"The wolf is coming"
Be careful or we'll be eaten; the sheep, you, me, and this town
"The wolf is coming"
We were wolves until the end, weren't we

All warm and worried
Laughing by my side
Those soft cheeks that you have
Oh how I hate them so much

The first and last lie that I ever told you



A Soliloquy of The Boy Who Cried Wolf

atatakakutte doushita no tte
boku no tonari de waracchatte sa
sonna kimi no yawarakai hopppe ga
aah daikirai desu

tomodachi no tomodachi ga taberareta!
fukinshinda, fukinshinda tte
「tadachi ni eikyou  wa nai sou desu yo
aimai ne, erai hito

tetsu no kubiwa kakerareta boku wa
miugoki ga, torenai kara
iikagen na sekai ni oogoe de kamitsuita "uso da!" tte

kansei wa irodoranai
keiteki wa nari yamanai
boku wa konna boku jishin wo marude koutei dekinai kara
fuhatsudan mitai no kao de
minna boku wo mite warau no ni nee
kimi wa nande boku no soba de naiteru no?

「Ookami ga kuru yo
taberarechau zou hitsuji mo boku mo kimi mo machi mo
「Ookami ga kuru yo
iwanakucha uso ga uso wo kobamu mae ni mae ni

yagate minna minna boku ni kamitsuita
fukinshin da fukinshin da tte
「Ookami yori mo boubaku na nanika desu yo
nande. uso datte

hontou ni, dekkai kuchi de
machijuu wo nomikomu mon dakara
minna, minna kessou kaete totsuzen nigedashichatte sa
kimi mo kyuu ni dokka icchatta
mon dakara wakatteta no ni
boku wa nande konna aa
kurushii no

「Ookami ga kuru yo
iwankocchanai imasara minna ososugite!
「Ookami ga kuru yo
iwanakucha yatsu ga hara wo sukasu mae ni

uso wo tsuita wake janai
"minus" ni, kou "minus" wo kakeru you ni
"uso" ni "uso" kaketa no desu
genjitsu wa fiction yori mo isasaka insan desu kara
iikagen na sekai ni saa oogoe de
"uso da!"tte, "uso da!"tte

「Gikochinakute gomen ne」tte
bukakkou na kubiwa wo "kaketa"
kimi wo boku ni ayamacchatte

「Ookami ga kuru yo
taberarechau zou hitsuji mo boku mo kimi mo machi mo
「Ookami ga kuru yo
bokura saigo made ookami datta nee

atatakakutte doushita no tte
boku no tonari de waracchatte sa
sonna kimi no yawarakai hoppe ga
aah daikirai desu

boku ga kimi tsuita saisho de saigo no uso



Lyrics not mine! From CloveredCinnamon



Everyone is all going "Such dark lyrics to such a soothing song", and yada yada. But personally, I like the lyrics. I think it fits the song somehow; hard to explain. Aesop's fable.. This song certainly fits into it's album's theme/title.



These songs all featured above are included in Sasakure.UK's album, The fantastic reality of Aesop, which was released this year around April. He's so awesome! So talented. Almost all the songs he made is ingenious.//// My new love. Ahahah

The album cover! Looks so.. fairytale-ish. ^ ^



My goodness I feel so tired. I hand-typed all the lyrics myself! ;___; Except for the romaji lyrics of 'Little cry of an abyss'.




I hope you people enjoy it!

Labels: , , , ,


5 comment[s] | back to top


Anonymous Anonymous said on July 15, 2013 at 8:23 PM  

your page is cute i like it ^w^
and the lyrics are awesome!!
the song really made me relaxed :3


Anonymous Anonymous said on August 29, 2014 at 12:42 PM  

i love all of these songs!!
thanks for putting in the effort to compile all the lyrics together ^^


Blogger Unknown said on April 22, 2015 at 10:43 AM  

this is awesome.. great work :)


Anonymous Anonymous said on August 17, 2016 at 2:57 AM  

what does the song mean


Blogger Anugrahayutya said on August 5, 2021 at 12:12 AM  

I agree! These songs are awsome! Love them.

Post a Comment